Monday, January 2, 2012
Happy New Year and California?
First off the gang wishes everyone a Happy New Year and hope your New Years Eve was a good one. My birthday was on Friday the 30th so it was a busy weekend for the gang and I. I'm currently in the car with Gizmo, Annie, and Brownie on our way to California to visit family out in LA and San Diego. We should get there sometime tonight or early morning like before 7am have been on the road since 7am Illinois time yesterday. Updates on the 3 members of the furry family will come whenever available while were away. Lasted update will come while were on the road or on our way back home. Sorry for no photos on my phone. Photos will come once I'm able to get on my laptop. For now the gang says Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment